Friday, February 25, 2011

A STAR IS BORN!

Ah! My new baby ensemble is out! Check it out on Janlynn's website!
There is also a birth announcement to go with the quilt! Here is an image of the quilt's top label
The birth record can be found by clicking here. I hope you like the design.
May I tell you a little secret? A trip to Hawaii inspired this design! I actually had the wonderful experience of seeing turtles come up on the beach on the north shore of Oahu! What an amazing sight that was - one of life's special gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Aloha! Ahhh.....inspirations of Hawaii! I love your quilt. It's just wonderful. Also love your Pandora. Did you ever finish the 7 Sins?
    Also LOVE your Mary! So happy to reconnect and send you sweet aloha. I hope this finds you well and happy.
    Marilyn :)

    ReplyDelete